Friday, January 18, 2013

                             My American Dream    

    Everyone has an American Dream, most everyone makes their American Dream come true because they work hard and do not give up. The others were not very sure of what they were doing. They thought they would not be very successful. Well, I have an American Dream. My American Dream is to be a doctor.  My dream is represented  three ways: personally, professionally, and socially.  
     
     First, to be a doctor is to help people and keep them alive because they also have an American Dream. To make my American Dream come true, I need to work hard and not to gibe up especially if there are challenges and obstacles. Also, I will never reject advice because it might help to me to keep going on. The most important goal is to finish high school and go to college or university. I will communicate with the people and the ones that are around me. I will try always to be polite and respectful.
    
     Secondly, my American Dream represents professional aspirations. To be a doctor requires a lot of social skills because I would be helping the people with their health and also curing them from a disease. As a doctor I would meet different people from other countries. Also, I might help the people that are very sick and need surgery. They might do it, but sometimes they cannot. Sometimes the disease would not go away, so the doctor would say that God is the only person who could save them.
     
     Third, when I dream about being a doctor, I see that I'm saving a lot of people that need help. I see my family, being happy and proud of me. they might all cry because I did not give up. Also, I see the people thanking me for saving them and being able to be with their family happily. I want to see the world happy and very emotional to work and help the people. Thanking America, achieving my goal, for my American dream. That's what I dream when I foresaw my future.
     
     Even though, life is not easy, I need to keep on and make my dream come true. Keep on and focus on my American Dream it would be a good choice and easier to make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment